CAR TOP INSPECTION
Provides interface between the car top control box and the system controller
Elevator maintenance and repair often requires a technician to operate the controller from the top of the car. This requires an interface between the car top control box and the system controller; some older elevators lack this feature. Electrodyn’s Model INS is compatible with all car top inspection fixtures.
Electrodyn’s Car Top Inspection retrofit provides an efficient and economical solution to adding external elevator control. The unit also allows a car to be moved upward from the bottom landing to allow pit access.
When installing Model INS, interface relays are matched to the control voltage and isolated from logic circuits. Interface is accomplished through a series of parallel connections between the Car Top Inspection Unit and the host controller.
Model INS is compatible with all car top inspection fixtures. The utilization of redundant contact arrays ensures reliability.
The Car Top Inspection retrofit comes complete with revised wiring diagrams and “pony sheets” for a step by step guide through the installation process. We also provide free technical support.
• Relays are 4 pole type with neon indicator displays
• Redundant design is utilized for reliability
• Car Top Inspection units are designed to be compatible with all car top inspection fixtures
• Access is designed to be used with standard key switches
• Installation time: 2 hours (motor room wiring)